Can't place order at checkout while shopping — TomTom Community

Can't place order at checkout while shopping

LenderLender Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited December 2018 in Map purchasing
I am trying to buy a map but when I try to place order at checkout an error message says "An unknown error has occurred. Please check your information and try again."

It seems the problem is because when giving the Billing Address, the form is forcing me to give a US address but I have none. So I typed in fictitious US address and zip code. When I try to change the country to Mozambique so I type in the correct address the form does not permit.
Please what else can I do to resolve this?

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,893
    Superuser
    @Lender

As the item is sent direct to your device via MyDrive Connect, as long as the fictitious address matches that of an address in the country of the map-shop there should be no need to reference that you are in Mozambique ;)
  • LenderLender Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Thanks @Niall for your input. I have been trying all sorts since I posted this question and no success yet. I have even changed country to South Africa and used a valid SA address, to no avail.
    My trip is on Saturday and I really need this.
    Superuser
    @Lender

Where you purchasing from the South African maps shop or the US maps shop? As the address MUST match the country of the map shop
    I tried from both. I am buying East Africa map because it includes Mauritius which is my destination.
    The addresses matched....used both a US and an SA address.
    Hi, Niall, Finally succeeded for some reason.
    Thanks for your attention.
    Superuser
    @Lender

Glad that you finally got it sorted :)