Loathe fitness age and points, how can I customize them the heck out of my sight?

Loneskier
Loneskier Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
It’s great that lots of people like fitness age and fitness points. I, however, loathe and despise them, along with all of this trends stuff. I don’t need to know where I “fit in” or telling when or how much I should move, I just want the data. The TomTom Spark is good at collecting the data and used to be good at showing it to me, but it is getting increasingly bogged down in all these social pressure extras.

Any chance that there is/any chance of getting some customisation for this, either on the watch or in the app?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser
    There is almost zero chance of that happening, as TomTom has left the wearables market altogether and is not producing new devices. At this point, I would expect any updates will be limited to bug fixes. I would not expect any changes now that they are leaving the wearables market altogether and not producing any more devices. This is something you are going to have to live with, I am afraid.

I also think it is crap so I just look at the activities tab on MySports, which just gives me my workout data.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Loneskier
    Loneskier Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    I suppose I didn’t really expect an improvement and your answer confirmed it! I’m puzzled though, why they would add all these bells and whistles just before getting out of the market...