Heart rate on TomTom Runner 2

Jojim
Jojim Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I cant het any pulse on my heart rate and the batterij is very quick flat. I bought the runner 2 like 3 weeks ago.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,938
    Superuser
    Are you sure it is a Cardio model (look fro LEDs on the back and the word Cardio at the top of the About screen). If it is, make sure the Sensor is on (Setting>Sensors>Heart>On). If it is not, you will need to use a BT+ external strap and set it to Settings>Sensors>Heart>External.

The battery issue is a separate problem and is a known issue for which there is currently no solution.

You should have done your homework before buying the watch. TT left the wearables market months ago and is not producing any new devices. I would not expect anything beyond bug fixes go forward, so what you see is what you get in terms of development. Bearing that in mind, if you are within your return period you may want to look at other options.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.