Runner Cardio strap broken — TomTom Community

Runner Cardio strap broken

VeeeVeee Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
Hi all,

Last month the strap broke on my runner cardio, I haven't been able to find a replacement to fit!

I've tried over and over to contact Tomtom support to request a new strap but the site goes into a loop when I click support - even when logged in it goes back to the start page! So you just go around in circles.

How can I contact support? Is there a phone number or email? Anyone else had this issue...I need my Tomtom functional again - the unit works just fine, just a broken strap....

Cheers

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,248 Superusers
    Support:
    United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • VeeeVeee Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Many thanks dhn. I'll give them a call.

....OK just called, they give an url - Tomtom/25534 to go to a page to request a new strap - unfortunately the Runner Cardio isn't listed, does anyone know which strap would be OK to fit the Runner Cardio?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,901 Superusers
    Veee wrote:
    Many thanks dhn. I'll give them a call.

....OK just called, they give an url - Tomtom/25534 to go to a page to request a new strap - unfortunately the Runner Cardio isn't listed, does anyone know which strap would be OK to fit the Runner Cardio?

The Runner Cardio is a 5 year old watch that is no longer in production so straps may not be available for it. I checked the self-service site (there is a permanent link to it on the Spark forum page) and the Runner straps are not there so you may be out of luck. You can check online for it but make sure you are buying a Runner strap not a Runner 2 or 3 as they will not fit.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • AlezAlez Posts: 92 [Master Explorer]
    Hello, you can try to find them in the second hand market or online stores.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0