Alternative strap for Cardio Spark watch

TomFB
TomFB Registered Users Posts: 8
Master Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi. I'm not so happy with durability of the tomtom watch straps; I also read that the Adventurer strap breaks easily. There are many alternatives on e.g. amazon. Anyone have a recommendation for a more durable strap from a different manufacturer?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser
    There are no alternative straps, TomTom makes all the straps. You may see knock-offs online but they are going to be worse quality than the TT ones. What you are probably seeing online are people reselling TT straps. The straps are covered under warranty and they are very good about replacing them. I personally have never had a strap break in many years of using the watches. You can leave the watch in the strap to charge it and when putting it on or off do not yank on it or twist it.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • madmaus
    madmaus Registered Users Posts: 65
    Prominent Wayfarer
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    There are no alternative straps, TomTom makes all the straps. You may see knock-offs online but they are going to be worse quality than the TT ones. What you are probably seeing online are people reselling TT straps. The straps are covered under warranty and they are very good about replacing them. I personally have never had a strap break in many years of using the watches. You can leave the watch in the strap to charge it and when putting it on or off do not yank on it or twist it.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
    Not true.
    Just check AliExpress for different built watch bands.
    Just read the review and check it out.
    I personally never had an issue but it can be an good replacement strap.
  • TomFB
    TomFB Registered Users Posts: 8
    Master Explorer
    Yeah, I know: as said above there are many other brands of straps made for tomtom watches on Amazon... Meanwhile tomtom will send me a replacement without any hassle or cost: can't complain about their service
  • Alez
    Alez Registered Users Posts: 92
    Master Explorer
    TomTom's warranty services are very good, they serve fast and are very efficient.