Spark 3

AndrewMaggs
AndrewMaggs Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Is the Spark 3 available in South Africa? Prefer to buy this over the Runner 3 (available in South Africa) as I'm looking for an all black strap. Also, can you change the clock display to have the time in one horizontal line?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    The Spark 3 and Runner 3 are identical devices, they are just named differently for marketing purposes. You cannot change the clock at all, it is not customizable. Be very careful and do your homework before making a purchase as TomTom has left the wearable market and is no longer producing devices so you are buying a legacy device with limited support. I would not expect any major changes go forward, just bug fixes (if that) so what you see is what you get when you open the box.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • AndrewMaggs
    AndrewMaggs Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thanks for your prompt response. Useful. Had no idea TomTom had withdrawn from this market segment.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    Thanks for your prompt response. Useful. Had no idea TomTom had withdrawn from this market segment.

Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.