What is the latest map for Go 720? — TomTom Community

What is the latest map for Go 720?

Pho3nXPho3nX Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi, i search everywhere a simple information, TomTom site is not really clear for its users, it's a brainstorm for understand where/how/what is the latsest Navcore/Maps available for our device

I have a old Tomtom Go 720, my question is:

Can i buy/install the latest 1000 maps? If yes, where i can purchase that?

Cheers

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,309
    Superusers
    A lot of IF's here:

IF your model is not considered an End of Life by TomTom, you should be able to. North American 720's so far are ok but I'm not sure about European models.

IF you are ok with your device, get an 8 or 16 sd card (SanDisk is a good brand) and install. You should then be able to purchase the latest 1000 map using Home.

BUT, check with support as to whether your 720 model is good to go. When you call, do NOT respond with a model type and a live agent should come on line to provide information:

France
    01 70 36 35 82
    du lundi au vendredi de 09h00 à 17h30
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,309
    Superusers
    Well, there are a lot of IF's here:
    IF your model is not considered an End of Life by TomTom, you should be able to. North American 720's so far are ok but I'm not sure about European models.

IF you are ok with your device, get an 8 or 16 sd card (SanDisk is a good brand) and install. You should then be able to purchase the latest 1000 map using Home.

BUT, check with support as to whether your 720 model is good to go. When you call, do NOT respond with a model type and a live agent should come on line to provide information:

France
    01 70 36 35 82
    du lundi au vendredi de 09h00 à 17h30
  • Pho3nXPho3nX Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Ok thanks ! Version 10 compatible :p
  • [Gelöschter Benutzer][Gelöschter Benutzer] Posts: 5,321 [Supreme Trailblazer]
    But be aware that you probably can not install the complete map of Europe.

https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/21070/related/1