See steps while I am in Free style mode

Maytedrd
Maytedrd Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi,
I recently bought a Tomtom spark 3 cardio and I wasn't able to see my steps while I am in free style mode. Is there any way to see this information without stoping the exercise?

Also, pne of my objectives is to walk 8000 steps. And other is to walk 4 km. When I walk 4 km, the watch vibrates and indicates that I made it, but it doesn't do the same with the steps. Does anyone know why?

Tjanks

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    You are trying to mix activity tracking and sports tracking, which are two different systems. Once you are in a sports activity, the watch is dedicated to that mode and you can't see the activity tracking and steps is not a metric available in sports tracking.

You can only have one objective, as soon as you set up the second one you deleted the first. I would guess you set the steps objective first and then the distance, so the distance is the one it is tracking. Unfortunately you have to pick the one you want to be alerted on and set that as the goal. You can monitor the other by pressing left and scrolling to it.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Maytedrd
    Maytedrd Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hello,

Thank you for the answer. I think now I get the alert for the steps. I didn't know that I can have only one objective. I configuratated my watch to mark the steps and now I can see the alert when I complete it.

About my first question... my bad. I didn't know theu were two different things. Thank you for explaining it.

Thanks againg for your answer. I consider this question solved.