Green and yellow lines on activity map- Sports app Interface

Feather27
Feather27 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
After a run or cycle I look at the map of the activity on the TomTom sports app. The route is split into km sections, some of the sections have a green line and some have a yellow line. However, I cannot find a key to explain what these different colours mean.

Comments

• xray79
    xray79 Registered Users Posts: 160
    Renowned Wayfarer
    The yellow line indicates the fastest KM section for that run/bike ride. When you zoom in to the section that is yellow you will see a cup indicating the best time. Also in the interval section in the app 3rd tab in the overview you will see all sector times and also the cup for that particular section. All the others are geen.
  • Feather27
    Feather27 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    xray79 wrote:
    The yellow line indicates the fastest KM section for that run/bike ride. When you zoom in to the section that is yellow you will see a cup indicating the best time. Also in the interval section in the app 3rd tab in the overview you will see all sector times and also the cup for that particular section. All the others are geen.

Great thanks xray79. I suspected it would be something to do with this. I do find the 'splits' section on the app fairly arbitrary and confusing. Probably just need to get used to it.