Train with your heart

Anglesey
Anglesey Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I would like to improve my running speed. On tomtoms website there is a programm "go faster in six weeks". Is there a way to download it on to my spark 3 watch? Surely i dont need to put it in manually. (It would be handy if there would be more set workouts available.)
My second question is can you set an "alarm" when u are going over the set heart rate zones?
Many thanks for your help.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,935
    Superuser
    If you are on the latest firmware you can download predefined workouts to the watch, heart rate ones included. You can also set up a personalized workout through the MySports site and download that. If you use the HR training mode you will get alert whenever you go out of the selected training zone.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Anglesey
    Anglesey Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thanks for your reply. It clarified most of my queation.
    But Is there a way to download a six week programm that is different every week? ( RUNNING 3 - 4 times a week)
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,935
    Superuser
    Anglesey wrote:
    Thanks for your reply. It clarified most of my queation.
    But Is there a way to download a six week programm that is different every week? ( RUNNING 3 - 4 times a week)

No there is not, the program are for a single workout only. That is probably too advanced a feature for a budget level watch like the TT series.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.