I continue to receive messages from the community through the old mail after changing it. — TomTom Community

I continue to receive messages from the community through the old mail after changing it.

AlezAlez Posts: 92 [Master Explorer]
edited January 2019 in Travel lounge
I changed my email address and logged in with the new address without problems, but the community messages continue to arrive at the old address, know how to fix it?
Thank you so much.

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,854
    Superuser
    @Alez

You will need to contact Customer Services to delete your old email address from their system

CS España (Spain)
    Lunes-Viernes: 09:00-17:30
  • AlezAlez Posts: 92 [Master Explorer]
    That number costs money, too much to simply change my mail of participation in the Community.
    Thanks !
    By the way, in other platforms it can be changed by the user in his profile ;-)
    Can you give me an email of CS Spain?
    Thanks !
    Superuser
    Thank you, but I was already in that address and does not give me the option to comment on the problema:

Select a theme
    I wish to reset my password
    I can not sign in to my account
    I want to update the account details

Thanks anyway, greetings.
    Superuser
    @Alez

You need to chose "I want to update the account details" put the old email address, then say you want this to be deleted from their data base, and give you current email address in the body of the text
    Thanks again, but with the old account can not access and if I access with the new one, even if I change it back to the old one, it does not give me the option to delete:
    Superuser
    @Alez

You need to send the information via the email link I gave above, as only Customer Services can do the changes at their end NOT you
    OK, Thanks again.
    Sorry, mark my answer by mistake, you can uncheck it and mark the answer of @Niall?
    Thanks !