Enhancement requests for the RIDER 400 — TomTom Community

Enhancement requests for the RIDER 400

callefrcallefr Posts: 12 [Legendary Explorer]
edited January 11 in RIDER
1. Please make possible to allow the user to select the buttons available under the quick menu for the rider 400. Those that are there now are fairly useless to me.

2. please allow the menu to scroll to the right AND to the left. This way the buttons appear are all faster accessible as long as you remember the order you have put them in.

3. Please ensure that when scrolling in one direction in the menu until one reaches the last button, that the next click brings back the first menu items. This way, menu items exist in a kind of "circle" allowing again for faster retrieving the button needed.

4. Please allow to park never used buttons (e.g. I never use the "parking", or "phone" ) under a new button "other" . This would remove clutter from the main menu making it a lot faster.

Comments

• callefrcallefr Posts: 12 [Legendary Explorer]
    Not a single reaction in 6 months?

Is this the wrong place for enhancement requests or is nobody bothered?
  • Ste7iosSte7ios Posts: 725 Superuser
    They haven’t responded about important problems for years, since the launch of Rider 400. They can’t solve them or they don’t bother... I decided that’s waste of time...
  • callefrcallefr Posts: 12 [Legendary Explorer]
    well, that is very good publicity in any case; A bit surprising though
  • ztech6ztech6 Posts: 55 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Might get a response from customer service by raising a ticket .... maybe :rolling_eyes: