I have bought but haven't received any information about the shipping. — TomTom Community

I have bought but haven't received any information about the shipping.

kvargaskvargas Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited December 2018 in Travel lounge
To whom it may concern,

I have bought two watches and it has been debited from my credit card over the id and transaction order Z06081671711251430211. And until today I haven't received the confirmation of the shipping of the products.
Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,
Katia V Carvalho

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,528
    Superusers
    This is a user forum, you need to call Customer Support when they pen on Monday. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I am surprised you bought the watches considering that TomTom has left the wearables market and are no longer producing devices. They are essentially legacy products now and are not likely to get any more updates or improvements.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.