Uploading tracks to watch — TomTom Community

Uploading tracks to watch

thewrongtrousersthewrongtrousers Posts: 12 [Master Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
I have followed the instructions several times but am still having issues uploading tracks onto the watch. I upload a GPX file into Tom Tom Sports and an see it there but then the instructions are just:

plug watch in and they will sync

but they won't, is there any way to force this sync in TomTom Sports?

Thanks

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,812
    Superusers
    If your watch is registered to that account it should sync automatically if the activities are on the Synced trails list (the top list on the Planning tab). You do need to sync by computer to get them to sync, not through an app. If you are doing all this then I would suggest calling Customer Support, who can look more closely at your account to see if there is a disconnect of some kind. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • thewrongtrousersthewrongtrousers Posts: 12 [Master Traveler]
    Okay thanks I will call them this afternoon
  • thewrongtrousersthewrongtrousers Posts: 12 [Master Traveler]
    Got it to work, but I used the desktop app and it all synced fine?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,812
    Superusers
    Got it to work, but I used the desktop app and it all synced fine?

I believe you have to sync by computer to sync routes, I am not sure they sync by app using BT.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.