TomTom announced your device "End of life" ? - Page 2 — TomTom Community

TomTom announced your device "End of life" ?

2»

Comments

• bennie17bennie17 Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I checked and installed version is 2.10.3.900, but I'l go ahead and try this hack.
  • Really annoyedReally annoyed Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Yamfazman

Thank you for the information, sounds very complicated why should you need to spoof anything to make it work , however unfortunately I have an apple mac with OSX 10.9.5 so none of the file suggested are available

Text was copied from the TOM TOM web site so its their font

Thanks for trying
  • jjjohannnjjjohannn Posts: 11 [Master Explorer]
    You know what will put TomTom out of business? These arrogant replies, if this is coming from TomTom. If its not from TomTom, I will just ignore it... Why not putting upgrades and features out as a paid options? I just use TomTom products and just bought 2 x Runner3's for me and my daughter. I like TomTom products, but their attitude sucks. I heard that TomTom sport watches are discontinued, but do you think I can get a reply, or somebody from TomTom that want to reply on this??? No ways. I also have a TomTom GPS that cannot update anymore???? Why don't you tell this to people before they buy??? What is the use of buying a product that can last 10 years but is useless after 5 years??? Because of this, I just convince a group of people in my Parkrun group to rather buy another brand. TomTom : Arrogance
  • miketorcymiketorcy Posts: 3,164 Superusers
    It's even worse for smartphones, computers , printers or others.