Spark stopped connecting

jaysen99
jaysen99 Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
my spark won't connect to computer via usb nor phone app anymore. it kept kept track of my run today but the activity is lost. reset?

Comments

• Arvjan
    Arvjan Registered Users Posts: 8
    Apprentice Seeker
    jaysen99 wrote:
    my spark won't connect to computer via usb nor phone app anymore. it kept kept track of my run today but the activity is lost. reset?
    My Spark watch does so too. I have requested for a software downgrade because I have experienced the problem you describe since I updated the firmware. The new beta version (17.60) does not work for me it seems.
  • jaysen99
    jaysen99 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Traveler
    i actually solved my issue, i did a soft reset that may work for you too; 'push and hold down button, plug it in to usb port on your computer while still holding down until screen on your watch says tomtom reset, then release, and open tomtom connect app on your computer and the app does the rest.
  • Arvjan
    Arvjan Registered Users Posts: 8
    Apprentice Seeker
    jaysen99 wrote:
    i actually solved my issue, i did a soft reset that may work for you too; 'push and hold down button, plug it in to usb port on your computer while still holding down until screen on your watch says tomtom reset, then release, and open tomtom connect app on your computer and the app does the rest.
    Yes, I tried that too. But will try it once more. Thanks!