Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

1888990919294»

Comments

• Sebastian_GSebastian_G Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    @lampard
    Hello, could you downgrade my software to 1.3.255? I have Spark2 ans I have problem with battery. I made factory reset, turned off all syncing and night mode.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 3,628 [Supreme Pioneer]
    @bazwarneford You account is linked with the 1st generation of Runner watches for which there is no way to rollback the software. Unfortunately, It might be the case of a depleted battery.

@pedromsouza Your watch is already on the latest software version. Perhaps make a factory reset and start the pairing again by removing existing Bluetooth connection from your phone. Factory reset will remove any corrupted activity file from your watch which can a be the reason for the freezing of sync.

Cheers, lampard
  • FrankieRunner3FrankieRunner3 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard
    Hello , I factory reset my runner 3 on version 1.7.64. after that it can't connect to my IOS device. (Every time when connection shows pin code, the display will just flash back).
    Could you downgrade my runner 3 to 1.7.60 which has been working fine with the device.
    thanks
  • JasperoooJasperooo Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Jasperooo wrote: »
    Dear Lampard,

Can you roll me back to one version prior to 1.7.64. My watch does not synch anymore, and actually (after unpairing, uninstall, reset etc.) does not connect/add device anymore either.

The previous version was working fine. No battery issues btw.

Thanks for the effort!

Hello Lampard,

This request is still standing. Additionally, since the new software version the synching via PC is not working anymore either.

Please put me on the previous version of the software. I have reseted the watch, uninstalled the PC software, etc.

Thanks!
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,188 [Superusers]

Hello Lampard,

This request is still standing. Additionally, since the new software version the synching via PC is not working anymore either.

Please put me on the previous version of the software. I have reseted the watch, uninstalled the PC software, etc.

Thanks!

The software version would have no impact on whether it can sync by PC. If that is not working it is likely a bad dock. Is there any damage to the pins in the charger or the contacts on the watch? If any of the pins are bent or deformed straighten them out with a pin and make sure the contacts on the back of the watch are free of tarnish or grime. Also make sure it is fully snapped into the cradle.
  • JasperoooJasperooo Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    tfarabaugh wrote: »

Hello Lampard,

Thanks!

The software version would have no impact on whether it can sync by PC. If that is not working it is likely a bad dock. Is there any damage to the pins in the charger or the contacts on the watch? If any of the pins are bent or deformed straighten them out with a pin and make sure the contacts on the back of the watch are free of tarnish or grime. Also make sure it is fully snapped into the cradle.

Thanks for your quick reply! The pins and charger seem fine without any physical wear. When I connect the watch to the PC it, it connects, prepares to synch and updates quick GPS. but no actual synching.

Your call is this isn't a software issue but hardware related?

Thanks!
  • JCvdHJCvdH Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    @lampard

Can I please request a firmware rollback on my device.
    Current firmware version 1.7.64
    Experience battery issue. Battery is drained within a day.
    Hoping firmware roll back resolves issue.
    I have tried resetting the device as well.

Thanks
  • lampardlampard Posts: 3,628 [Supreme Pioneer]
    @FrankieRunner3 Rolling back to 1.7.60 is not possible anymore and it won't help as well in case of pairing issues. I would advise you to close all the running apps on your iPhone by double-clicking Home button and drag all running apps up to exit them. Then, reset your iOS device pressing the Home and On/Off buttons at the same time and hold them until the Apple logo appears (about 10-15 seconds). Once this is done, start from the scratch and reset the connections by removing the existing Bluetooth connections from your smartphone, see here: iOS

@Jasperooo There seems to be a corrupted activity on your watch which is blocking the upload of the other activities to you account. Please make a factory reset on your watch and try again to see if it works.

@JCvdH Please check your PM.

Cheers, lampard
  • mjdesmjdes Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I am on version 1.7.64 and my battery won't last through the day. It wasn't syncing with my phone either, but I forgot the device in bluetooth settings and it connected....for now.
    Please help.