Tracker has stopped working — TomTom Community

Tracker has stopped working

Ronniepurple777Ronniepurple777 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
For the past week the tracker button on my watch (runner 3) has stopped working. When I press the arrow for goals it won't move from off to on. I also won't let me turn sleep tracker on.
The problem happened before I did an update; update has not solved the problem, nor has a factory reset

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,734
    Superusers
    Off is not on On/Off toggle, it just turns off the tracker. You need to set a goal to turn it on. Go into the Tracker menu and select Goal> Steps and enter a steps goal and press right (or whatever goal you want, you can only have one though). The tracker will then be turned on. Then go into Heart and select On and Sleep and select On as appropriate. You need to press right through each item to save it, left will back out without saving. Pressing left from the clock screen will take you into the activity tracker graphs to see your progress and confirm it is recording.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Ronniepurple777Ronniepurple777 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for the help it is working perfectly now. I had not realised "off" was not an "on/off" toggle
  • ladyblue503ladyblue503 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    i done the steps it said to turn tracker back on did not work also my music will not down load on watch it shows when i connect to computer that its on it . but not on playlist wish i did not buy with all its prombles
  • MeridenMeriden Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Hi I have my Tomtom Runner watch since 2018. I have noticed it stopped recording my running activities in My sports. Has anyone got any idea how to get my running activities recorded again.
    The watch is fine in good working condition.The GPS is working and I am able to set how much distance and time i am running. It only stopped recording my activities in My Sports.
    If anyone from here can help my question.
    Thank You.

Kind regards,
    Meriden
    United Kingdom