TomTom Touch losing sync — TomTom Community

TomTom Touch losing sync

AmeenRAmeenR Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Touch
I just purchased a Tomtom touch with body composition sensor.

I noticed it loses sync to my cellphone after a day or so.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

The only way to get it syncing again is to uninstall the application from my phone, plugging the band into the charger, downloading the application again and then pair the device. This is very frustrating.

Comments

• Thyrring87Thyrring87 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    hi, i have the same problem, :/
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,839 Moderator
    Hi Thyrring87,

Welcome to the Community!

Can you please perform a factory reset on your activity tracker and see if this improves the situation? Once you do the reset, Forget the paired fitness tracker on your smartphone and repair it again. You can follow the public FAQ here to do so: Android/iOS

If still no joy then I would advise you to contact our customer support to report this behavior with the Sports App.You can click on 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them.

Regards,
    lampard
  • FoldingLlamaFoldingLlama Posts: 29 [Apprentice Traveler]
    lampard wrote:
    Hi Thyrring87,

Welcome to the Community!

Can you please perform a factory reset on your activity tracker and see if this improves the situation? Once you do the reset, Forget the paired fitness tracker on your smartphone and repair it again. You can follow the public FAQ here to do so: Android/iOS
    If still no joy then I would advise you to contact our customer support to report this behavior with the Sports App.You can click on 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them.

Regards,
    lampard

a very common problem with no working solution!