How to export data to Myfitnesspal? — TomTom Community

How to export data to Myfitnesspal?

RockyRockRockyRock Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
I have multi-sport watch and I want to export data to Myfitnesspal app every time when work out is finished. I've linked the Myfitnesspal from APP&EXPORTING page and it says currently exporting to MFP. But it never showed in MFP app?

Can anyone please help?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,676
    Superusers
    You may want to try and connect the watch, remove the upload from the Apps & Exporting tab and then add the upload and try setting it up with your MFP account again. Please also note this only sets up the upload for future activities, it will not go back and reupload old ones. In addition, it will only upload sports activities, not daily activity tracking like steps.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • RockyRockRockyRock Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    You may want to try and connect the watch, remove the upload from the Apps & Exporting tab and then add the upload and try setting it up with your MFP account again. Please also note this only sets up the upload for future activities, it will not go back and reupload old ones. In addition, it will only upload sports activities, not daily activity tracking like steps.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.

Reconnecting watch and setup apps didn't help. What did you mean by only upload future activities? If I went for running or swimming, will it log my calories burned?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,676
    Superusers
    RockyRock wrote:
    tfarabaugh wrote:

Reconnecting watch and setup apps didn't help. What did you mean by only upload future activities? If I went for running or swimming, will it log my calories burned?

It does not go back and upload old activities, only those performed since you set up the app to export to. It should log your calories for all sports activities if you are using one of the sports modes.