HELP! i have no idea what the name of my watch

blueeyednata
blueeyednata Registered Users Posts: 4
Neophyte Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I got my watch as a present without box or manual. and now it's out of charging (I think the charger is broken) and I can't order it from tomtom site coz I don't know the name of my watch. So is there any way how I can find name and version of a software?

Comments

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,758
    Hi Blueeyednata,

Welcome to the community:)

Your watch is a TomTom Spark, 4GB.

You can always find this yourself by entering the first two letters of the serial number here: https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9508

Regards
    Vikram
  • blueeyednata
    Neophyte Traveler
    are You sure its sparks? there is no codes like at instrustions on my watch so that's why i had to write in forum
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,938
    Superuser
    are You sure its sparks? there is no codes like at instrustions on my watch so that's why i had to write in forum

That is not where you find your serial number. Press down from the clock and go to About and the serial number is at the bottom of the screen (it will likely start with an H). You can then go to this site and enter it and it will tell you the model:

https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9508/locale/en_GB

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • blueeyednata
    Neophyte Traveler
    i cannot go anywhere because the watch is off coz of broken charger... and watch is only 6 month and charger is already broken what quality is that?
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,938
    Superuser
    i cannot go anywhere because the watch is off coz of broken charger... and watch is only 6 month and charger is already broken what quality is that?

In that case I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.