Meaning of 'just now' in Activity-screen — TomTom Community

Meaning of 'just now' in Activity-screen

RGM71RGM71 Posts: 379 [Supreme Trailblazer]
edited January 2019 in Forum feedback
In the part with latest community-activities you can see very often the words 'just now', meaning (?) that a post is published just now.

But when you check that post, it appears to be published at least 3 days ago.
I would change 'just now' into some other words.

(See the example.)
a36d9b8f-f758-4a2b-8e68-13c6ad1a707f.png

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,861 Moderator
    Hi RGM71

'Just now' in this case indicates the time since the last comment was posted on that specific topic.

Regards
    Vikram
  • RGM71RGM71 Posts: 379 [Supreme Trailblazer]
    Hi Vikram,

Hm, I doubt that. The reply I have used as an example is actually the last comment in that specific topic, and it is posted 5 days ago. This is not 'just now' - at least not for me. :wink:

And besides, I think it would be unlogic when it would indicate the time since the last comment was posted on that specific topic. When I look into the activities of a forum member I expect that the time indication belongs to the activities of that forum member and not to the last post in the topic in which the forum member also has posted a comment - that's not what I was looking for at the activities-part of this forum member.

Regards,
    RGM71
    Hi RGM71

Maybe we both are not on the same page while checking this one. Could you share a link here so I can have a better look?

Thanks
    Vikram
  • RGM71RGM71 Posts: 379 [Supreme Trailblazer]
    The example is from the profile page of lampard. In the part with his activities you can find the specific comment I used as an example.
    Hi RGM71

Thanks.. I got that one:).. I will get this reported.

Regards
    Vikram