TomTom Spark 3 Warranty

Binders
Binders Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I ordered my Tom Tom Spark 3 exactly 6 months ago to the day. Over the last couple of weeks I have noticed that the battery life has become shorter. Today having charged the device only yesterday it went dead and I am unable to charge it, it remains dead with just a very faint clicking sound coming from it when it is connected to a USB point. My questions are, how long is the warranty and am I able to get it repaired?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,935
    Superuser
    The warranty is one or two years depending on the country you live in. You need to call Customer Support to start the process. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.