Black Friday Spark 3 Cardio Music + headset

Elise88
Elise88 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I've been wanting to buy a Tomtom watch for a while now, and I've noticed that there's a sale going on (Black Friday). I can buy the Spark 3 Cardio Music (headset included) with a 43% discount, which is very interesting. The problem is that I can't select that I'd like a S size, they immediately select everything in L. Since I'm a woman, this isn't suitable for me... Is there any way to get the discount on a small size?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    You would need to call TomTom Customer Support directly for product information. Do your homework before purchasing and be aware TT has left the wearables market and is no longer producing devices so you are buying a legacy product with potentially limited support or updating go forward. I would not count on any new features or upgrades coming, you need to make your decision based on the features that are currently offered, and not what may come in the future. Go into it with the assumption that what is in the box is all there is and it will never be updated, to save setting yourself up with false expectations.

To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.