MyDrive app & GO Mobile sync — TomTom Community

MyDrive app & GO Mobile sync

Alster53Alster53 Posts: 24 [Master Explorer]
Any news on when go mobile will be able to sinc with the my drive app?? Seems ridiculous that I’ve got both apps on my phone and they don’t link up!

Comments

• Alster53Alster53 Posts: 24 [Master Explorer]
    Anyone from tomtom care to comment???
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,093 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Alster53,

Welcome to the Community & Sorry for my late reply!

The MyDrive sync feature is not yet added to the GO Mobile app for iOS devices.Unfortunately, we don't know exactly when it will be available.

I've also logged your feedback as a feature request for the product team. For more information about what the team is currently working on, please see : Which features will be added in the future to the GO Mobile for iPhone app?

Regards,
    lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• Alster53Alster53 Posts: 24 [Master Explorer]
    Hi lampard. Thanks for the reply. I do really like the new go mobile app,i would even go as far as saying I prefer it to the old app! But i do wish you would speed up these last refinements. For me all it needs now is “avoid part of route/raod block” and my drive sinc or at least a way to save favourites. Then it would be pretty much perfect. Al
  • PrivateerUKPrivateerUK Posts: 317 [Supreme Pioneer]
    No, as far as iOS GO Mobile users are concerned, MyDrive doesn't exist.

Based of the current development progress of TomTom iOS GO Mobile, I'm not expecting any problems to be fixed and certainly no new functionality to be added in the foreseeable future, i.e. it's taken TomTom over 18 months to get to this stage of TomTom iOS GO Mobile. Draw your own conclusions for the timeline of fixing problems and adding new functionality.

Regards,
  • FlageborgFlageborg Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
    lampard wrote:
    Hi Alster53,

Welcome to the Community & Sorry for my late reply!

The MyDrive sync feature is not yet added to the GO Mobile app for iOS devices.Unfortunately, we don't know exactly when it will be available.

Regards,
    lampard

....and 8 months later you are still NOT putting any funcionality behind that SYNC-button in your official app ???

....and we are waiting for your late reply.....once more :(