How many of you have had storage issues?

Panvulcon
Panvulcon Registered Users Posts: 2
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi, I've had my runner 3 for about six weeks now and have had to reset it twice because the storage space fills up despite successful syncs.

Tomtoms advise is to reset it each time it does this which in my opinion isn't a long term solution. I suspect I'm not the only person with one of these watches experiencing this problem.

Has anybody else had issues with storage?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    Of all the issues TT has, storage is generally not one of them. Generally storage filling up despite syncing is because there is bad data on the device that is not clearing. A factory reset will wipe the drive and clear any bad data. I have heard of it happening on occasion, but never twice on the same device. There may be a hardware issue so it is worth a call to Customer Support. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.