Phone notifications on Spark 3

FLBR001
FLBR001 Registered Users Posts: 5
Neophyte Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
When I enable the phone notifications on my spark 3, I receive the flash notification of the text message on my watch, but the text message is no longer received on my phone (Nokia 5). This is very annoying in case I am not fast enough to read the flash message or if the message is to long. Anyone else experiencing the same behavior? Any fix or solution available?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 17,004
     Superuser
    The phone notifications are very basic, you just get notified that there was a call or text, you cannot interact with it in any way or recall missed messages or see beyond what fits on the screen. It is essentially prompting you to look at your phone. There is nothing you can do to fix it, it is just the way it is. I think they were committed to add phone notifications since they had advertised it, so they implemented the most basic system. Since they have now left the wearables market and are no longer producing devices I would not expect any changes on this front unfortunately.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • FLBR001
    FLBR001 Registered Users Posts: 5
    Neophyte Traveler
    I have no problem with the fact that it is only a flash message and that a long message is not shown completely. The problem is that the incoming message is not available on my phone! I should have the message on my phone so I can read it after a flash notification appeared on my watch.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 17,004
     Superuser
    It should still be on your phone, all the watch is doing is displaying it, it does not delete anything.