Tom Tom Adenturer Watch - Can I make it show MPH and METRES , rather than KMPH and FEET? — TomTom Community

Tom Tom Adenturer Watch - Can I make it show MPH and METRES , rather than KMPH and FEET?

Si_deanSi_dean Posts: 19 [Outstanding Explorer]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
Hi All,

Being British, I'm more familiar with (Miles Per Hour) for speed and (Metres) for altitude.

So my question is that when I'm in Snowboard activity mode - can I get my watch to show my results / stats
so that altitude is in METRES (not feet which is currently shows) and my speed in MPH, (not KMPH which it currently shows) ??

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,816
    Superusers
    Unfortunately, you cannot mix and match Imperial and Metric, it is set at either one or the other for the device and is consistent throughout. I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Si_deanSi_dean Posts: 19 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Ok, in the case then - can I at least change one setting so that it prefill shows METRES for the altitude.
    Whatever it takes as long as the altitude shows in metres then i'll be very happy lol !

Any tips on how to do this would be great :0)
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,816
    Superusers
    You would have to change the entire watch to metric to get altitude in meters, so your distance will be in km as well as your speed (your weight can stay in pounds). All distance related measures are in the same system (metric or Imperial) you cannot have speed in MPH and altitude in KM as they are both distance measures. Press down from the clock and go to Options>Units, your choices are:

Miles/Lbs.
    KM/Lbs.
    Miles/Kg.
    KM/KG

Select the one you want and click right to set it. I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.