No purchases to restore — TomTom Community

No purchases to restore

WaveyWavey Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I purchased the upgrade for android in October this year for some my phone lost the app i have downloaded the app again when I try to upgrade and reinstate my account says no purchase any idea how I sort of out please

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,841 Moderator
    Hi Wavey,

Welcome to the Community & sorry about my late response!

Did you already sorted this one out? I can see that your Go Mobile App subscription is already assigned to your account. Can you please try to restore the purchases on app following the steps below?

Go to TomTom app>Tap on map screen>Settings>TomTom Account> logout from this screen if you're already logged in.

Once you're logged out, please login again to see if it shows your subscription details in there. See more information in the User manual here: GO Mobile App

Cheers, lampard
  • WaveyWavey Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi I am kind of sorted but in trying to sort I tried logging out/in and it kept telling me that I had no purchase
    Then by mistake I allowed it to upgrade but it has charged as a new subscription so it has a new date on it but this has cost me another £15
    So I have 2 purchases for the same period a month apart.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Dave
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,841 Moderator
    Hi Dave,

At this point, I would advise you to get in touch with our customer support and they'll be able to help you further in this case of double order.

You can click on the 'Contact us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them.

Cheers, lampard