Core stability workout

FLBR001
FLBR001 Registered Users Posts: 5
Neophyte Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hello Forum,

Why are the workouts on spark 3 only available for the "running" and "cycling" activities?
I need a custom workout for core-stability training, with different time settings for each cycle.
For the gym-activities there is an interval training available but only a custom workout gives me the required flexibility.
I created a custom workout that I use in the treadmill activity, to avoid GPS monitoring, but the watch/app still identifies it as a running activity involving speed and distance.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    That is just the way they implemented them. It is essentially a running watch with a few other modes added on and this reflects that. There may be plans to introduce custom workouts to gym mode eventually (and I agree it makes sense as this is often an area where you follow a routine) but they will not comment on it publicly. However, with TomTom leaving the wearables market and no longer producing devices, i am not sure how much more development there is going to be in the future. We will have to wait and see.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.