MapShare - Toll roads

NiallNiall Posts: 10,365 [Superuser]
edited January 28 in Map quality
@Robbiebot @MvanAken

Can MapShare be used to change whether a road is subject to a toll and therefore included / excluded when selecting 'Avoid toll roads' ?

Comments

• EthoZEthoZ Posts: 2,515 [Exalted Navigator]
    099daeb6-05f1-4138-96e1-9dc9621d8c97.jpg
    Report is possible but changes on the device??
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,365 [Superuser]
    @EthoZ

I am looking for information on when those reports are actually implemented, can they be done by MapShare or do we have to wait for the quarterly map revision, this is particularly competent for the issues arising here https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/map-quality-75/new-bridge-and-extensive-road-layout-1028721?postid=1196226
  • RobbiebotRobbiebot Posts: 197 [TomTom Employee]
    Hi Niall,

I'm afraid that it is not possible do do this in any other way than to wait for the quarterly map release at this time.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
    Robbie
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,365 [Superuser]
    @Robbiebot

So users will have to wait till late February for this mess to be sorted out? :@ https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/map-quality-75/new-bridge-and-extensive-road-layout-1028721?postid=1196941
  • jak68jak68 Posts: 77 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    Robbiebot wrote:
    Hi Niall,

I'm afraid that it is not possible do do this in any other way than to wait for the quarterly map release at this time.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

This is an absolute JOKE :rage: .....

Users of satnavs in this day and age should not have to wait for a quarterly update to maps especially when they are major road change.

I think Tomtom need to look at their procedures and seriously change things otherwise they will lose a lot of customers over this issue. I can understand minor road changes taking a while to get into the system, but a major road change like the mersey gateway that has been years in the planning and then for Tomtom to release the map update for it to be incorrect in layout and also for the sat nav not to let you use the crossing.......PATHETIC!!!!!!......

I think it is time for a change of satnavs and cut my losses :rage:

Kind Regards,
    Robbie
    User currently very dissatisfied with lack of map updates for major road changes!!!!!