No indoor activities- Please wait — TomTom Community

No indoor activities- Please wait

MobstyleMobstyle Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
Cannot commence any indoor activity, whereby it just says "please wait". Also the GPS signal remains flashing.

Frustrating

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,531
    Superusers
    That is because you are not using an indoor mode so it is looking for GPS. The only modes that work indoors are gym, indoor cycling, treadmill and swimming. Running, Trail Running, Cycling and Freestyle are GPS enabled. If the heart was flashing it would mean it can't find HR which means you likely have it set to External under Sensors>Heart so it is looking for a strap.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • MobstyleMobstyle Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Tx for the response... However, I am using this in an indoor mode. Indoor cycle trainer mode. Stuck on "please wait". It does display the hr though.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,531
    Superusers
    In that case it is looking for a cadence/speed sensor. Go to Sensors>Bike and make sure it is set for Off. If you have a sensor it needs to be a dual speed/cadence properly set up so the watch can get a signal. I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • MobstyleMobstyle Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Spot on.... Resolved.....thanks

Don't know how to mark it as a solution.