Personal Records & Sync Issue

ali_bali48
ali_bali48 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Where can I find personal record information for 5k, 10k, 10 mile, half marathon, marathon etc? If it is not available on the app is this something that tom tom is planning to include as it would be very helpful to find these easily, as it was with Garmin.

Since the software update in September I've been having issues with syncing my watch with the app via the Bluetooth & often need to attach the watch to my laptop through the USB cable. Is this an issue anyone else has been having?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,938
    Superuser
    If you search the forums you will find this is a known issue for some users with the new update. They are reportedly working on a fix, but no timeline has been communicated. In the meanwhile you always have the option of syncing via computer. If you go to this post and ask the monitor to roll back your firmware version it should fix it, although you will lose the Fitness Points and Fit age features:

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/not-able-to-install-runner-3-firmware-v-1-7-53-1028204/index10.html#post1194142

there is no way to see a list of your personal bests. if you happen to beat one it will tell you it for that activity but there is no screen anywhere in the app or website that i know of that lists them.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • ali_bali48
    ali_bali48 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thanks for the reply & the information, fingers crossed they will find a solution to the syncing issue soon & maybe put in the personal records tab.
    Thanks again for your help.