Can't get the Main menu GO Mobile — TomTom Community

Can't get the Main menu GO Mobile

cheiron49cheiron49 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
Main menu refuses to appear on my Go mob. Have tapped screen when no journey planned but no results ..help please

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,733
    Superusers
    Hi
    Tap the 4Dot (....Menu) Screen bottom left

ATB YFM
  • cheiron49cheiron49 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Many thanks for getting back on this. The problem is that on my TomTom Go app the 4 dots only ever brings up the minimal basic operating menu i.e. search -home etc. I need to be able to plan a route and cancel a route which I am unable to do on the basic screen. Yamaha nice bike I have old Triumph Sprint..
  • tgoldtgold Posts: 2,181 [Revered Voyager]
    Search is a pretty good place to start planning a route, however also try scrolling further down that same screen to reveal more options.
  • cheiron49cheiron49 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks EthoZ for very useful link to a readable manual. [Last one I downloaded seemed too small to read]. The manual unfortunately does not seem to apply fully to my app as 'my places' does not come up anywhere. Neither is there any option for saving addresses on my app. It may be I have to re-load the app (again..) However time is running out and I may have to cut my losses and find a sat nav app that I can operate as I am getting nowhere at the moment. Pity as on the one journey I did use it for it performed very well indeed but no good if I cannot plan my routes.. Thanks anyway..