My Runner 3 watch does not load my activity data on the webpage — TomTom Community

My Runner 3 watch does not load my activity data on the webpage

maskagnomaskagno Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
I made a Tom Tom runner 3 watch, and after registering my data both on the application of the phone and on the web page through its applications. My problem now is that I can not download data about my activities on the web page, while on the phone I have no problem solely on phones that appear in my watch. I wonder how ever after plugging in the computer and started the application recognizing the clock does the synchronization makes all the aggravation of the case and puts it into recharging mode, here opening the web page where I registered there are no data of my activities I tell you none. I claim that the clock is recognized by the computer and that I use windows 10 with internet edge..I tried many times to redo all the procedures in my correct opinion, but I can not fix the problem. best regards. NB translation from English to English is done with google translator ....

Comments

• Stuart McDonaldStuart McDonald Posts: 759 [Exalted Navigator]
    Hi. I'm not 100% clear on your problem. I believe "while on the phone I have no problem solely on phones that appear in my watch." means that you can see your activities on your phone, but not on your computer?

If that is the case then I suspect it is because your have 2 accounts. I can see an account using the email address you have used for this forum, but it has no activities uploaded to it. If you are seeing activities on your phone then that is using a different account.

Regards,
    Stuart.
  • maskagnomaskagno Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for your interest, you think that there are two different accounts that have been created, one on the phone and another on the pc, so if I understand it well. I can delete the account on my pc and relate so much to my data activities are saved on the phone and in the watch.
  • Stuart McDonaldStuart McDonald Posts: 759 [Exalted Navigator]
    maskagno wrote:
    Thanks for your interest, you think that there are two different accounts that have been created, one on the phone and another on the pc, so if I understand it well. I can delete the account on my pc and relate so much to my data activities are saved on the phone and in the watch.
    Hi. No accounts are not stored on the phone or PC, they are stored on our servers.

The reason I think you have 2 accounts is because if you can see the activities on your phone, but not on your PC then it implies that the two are connected to different accounts.

Accounts are identified by your email address, the email address you used to sign up for this forum has MySports account with no activities. Therefore my assumption is that your phone is connected to a different account using a different email. Since I can't know what that is I can't check.

If this is the problem then if you check which account your phone is connected to and login to that account on your PC you will see the same activities as your phone.

Regards,
    Stuart.