Uploading music to Spark 3

MarkrunMark
MarkrunMark Registered Users Posts: 5
Neophyte Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi all,

I have read through lots of similar challenges around uploading music the my device ......no Joy! I have not even had this spark for 24hours and I am already thinking of taking it back (Refund) as you can see I don't have the music Icon... can I have a solution ie - updates (I have already done this via watch) I am running windows 10 (with itunes)

Can you or can anyone advise please ?

Comments

• N00B
    N00B Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Stupid question, but are you sure that you have the + Music? (I had to ask ;))

Does your PC pick it up as a removable drive? If so, what size is it?

You can also do a lookup on your serial number here: https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9508/~/finding-the-model-of-your-navigation-device
    This will give an indication of the memory size specification.
  • MarkrunMark
    Neophyte Traveler
    No Such thing as stupid question, thanks for the reply, (I am just reading side of box) Spark 3

Mod edit: Please do not post/attach any personal information on a public forum!
  • MarkrunMark
    Neophyte Traveler
    I have also watched Videos -( tomtom spark3 ) via youtube man uploading music he was using the spark (no number - just spark) I will search for it
  • MarkrunMark
    Neophyte Traveler
    Taken from TomTom Website
  • EVA_27
    EVA_27 Registered Users Posts: 34
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    Ok, so you have a Spark 3. There are actually 4 versions of this watch :
    1) spark 3 : GPS-watch, chest strap necessary for heart rate measurement
    2) spark 3 Cardio : GPS, pulse heart rate monitor
    3) spark 3 Music : GPS, chest strap necessary for heart rate measurement, music storage
    4) spark 3 Cardio + Music : GPS, pulse heart rate monitor, music storage

So you need 3) or 4) to be able to store music on your watch. On one of the pictures you posted, it shows the article number (1RL0.002.00). As far as I can see, that's the spark 3, so no pulse heart rate monitor and no music storage. And that's why you only see "spark 3", without cardio and/or music on the box - and why you won't see the music icon on the website.

So unfortunately, if you specifically bought your watch to be able to store music on it, I'm afraid you bought the wrong one.