Heart rate monitor randomly stops in rest — TomTom Community

Heart rate monitor randomly stops in rest

KlausPeterPKlausPeterP Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
The heart rate monitor of my adventurer stops randomly during rest. When I go to an activity when it has stopped it doesnt start (leds stay off). Only when I go to settings>sensors>heart switching it off, go omd step back and then beck to heart to switch it on, it works for a while in rest and keeps on working during activities. It has firmware 1.7.53 and I tried factory reset which didnt help. Tomtom suggests sending it to them to replace the sensor but I have doubts if it is the sensor itself. The watch is barely half a year old.
Anymother suggestions than sending it for repair?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,816
    Superusers
    You asked TT what to do about it and they told you they will replace it (they actually replace them, they don't repair them) and you don't like the answer? Are you an expert on HR sensors that you determined it is not a problem with the sensor? The only other suggestion that a user can provide is to do a factory reset, which you already tried. Just send it in and get a new one.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.