Calories sync TomTom Touch with Sports app
edited January 11
When my tomtom touch sync’s with the app, the app shows different amount of calories than the watch. Anyone else got this problem?
Yes I have exactly the same problem - usually about 500 calories difference. Started after updating the version. Anyone know how to fix it?
YEs same problem here. approx. 500 to 700 calories lower on connect than watch.
Same issue here! Very frustrating as I am allegedly hitting my target but I am unable to track properly in the app. Always few hundred light!
You should be able to fix it for your watch by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):
1) Plug the watch into the computer and in Sports Connect, click the Gear Icon
2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and it should now update as usual.
I tried the above and then a reset - neither rectified the problem. I noticed when logging into the app today it seemed to momentarily have the correct calories but instantly then reduced by around 500!