Golfer 2 watch round sync — TomTom Community

Golfer 2 watch round sync

GolfgodGolfgod Posts: 15 [Outstanding Explorer]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Still not able to sync my rounds onto the app. Why is this issue not getting addressed? And why is there no reply from tomtom to my previous questions about this subject?
Seems like tomtom would rather ignore it's customers than help them!
How about I write to every golf magazine, website and forum to let everyone know how poor tomtom customer service is, and how the main feature of analysing rounds still doesn't work on all watches and phones. Is that okay with you tomtom???
Cheers.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,516
    Superusers
    Did you call Customer Support or just post on the forum? This is a user forum so you will not get an answer from TT here. As to your threat of writing to magazines, it would have zero impact on TT as they have already announced they are leaving the wearables industry and not producing any more devices. I would expect updates go forward to be limited to bug fixes and eventually to stop altogether.

To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • GolfgodGolfgod Posts: 15 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Thanks for your reply. Yes I did in the very first instance contact customer support, they said the issue was a known and resolved issue, and pointed me to look for the solution in the FAQ section, so after searching the internet I found this forum.
    Unfortunately though as it turns out, they haven't rectified it, so basically they've sold me goods that you can't get to use the full functionality on.
    I hadn't known that TT were bailing out from the wearable market, if that's the case then they shouldn't be selling their goods still, or at the least they should be cutting the price down on their products and explaining that they won't be fully supporting them any more.

Thanks again for your help, I will once again contact TT customer care to see if there is a final solution, or at the least a refund.