No download for the purchased map — TomTom Community

No download for the purchased map

esimwolfesimwolf Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 25 in Map purchasing
Hello!
I have a problem. I bought a map for Еastern Еurope but I can not download it. How is this supposed to happen?

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,563 Superuser
    @esimwolf

Which device do you have, using the first two characters of the serial number, see here https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9508/locale/en_GB
  • esimwolfesimwolf Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    My device is Tomtom Start 25 M for Central Europe. I want to install map of Eastern Europe. Serial number: BQ177XXXX96. Order: 406537564.
    No map no download...
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,563 Superuser
    @esimwolf

If it is not being offered by MyDriveConnect, then you will need to contact Customer Services to find out why,

Via email https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/contact/p/2701#EmailTab

By phone +31208501004
    Monday-Friday: 9:00 to 17:30 GMT
  • RDS1977RDS1977 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I Bought a map for Canada and have yet to receive an email confirmation and my map. I made this purchase Sunday night, how long does it take to get my map??
  • dolpherdolpher Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same thing just happened to me. Why such a long delay. I have already been charged.
  • ROSACATROSACAT Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same thing yesterday -- bought map update service, message said "order received ... map now available ... email has been sent to your address". BUT no email arrived and no map is available. First time thie has happened to me in over ten years with TomTom.
    The answer MAY be some problem with TomTom's handling of payments because, on checking with my bank they say "payment authorised but not yet paid" So maybe TomTom have not yet given the bank the correct data to implement the payment ?? (I am just guessing) I note several people experiencing the same problem at the moment.
    As we all know, it is very difficult to report such problems to TomTom. They do not makr it easy to contact Customer Support
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,167 Superusers
    Call support. Do NOT provide the model when prompted and a live user will come online:

US & Can:
    877-757-7137
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
  • BraunstonBruceBraunstonBruce Posts: 56 [Master Explorer]
    Similar for me. Although my map is up to date (just) I purchased the updates for the next year via HOME. I received a PayPal statement but no receipt from Tomtom. Usually the receipt comes through straight away. Not good.
  • mrjohnymrjohny Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Same problem here, purchased map got a paypal receipt but nothing from Tom Tom, email them but no reply come on Tom Tom get it sorted! :(
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,167 Superusers
    Call support:
    United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • mrjohnymrjohny Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Just received email from Tom Tom due to some issue their our servers, the orders didn't get activated on the account. sorted now.:D