Wrong item delivered

ELCY
ELCY Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hello tomtom,
Based on the web site description, I purchased a Spark with music and cadio, but was sent a basic spark without music and cadio, ur customer rep ack the issue and promised to revert, but after 1 mth still no response. can you pls help?

"Thank you for updating the incident with your response. The reference number for your query is 1710xx-xxxxxx.
We appreciate your patience in this regards and also apologize for the inconvenience caused.
We are still investigation this issue with the sales and the marketing team. I will keep you posted once I have the update.
Please do not hesitate to contact our support team, we are available Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm on 1300 135 604 for Australia or 0800 450 973 for New Zealand.
With Kind Regards,"

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!

Comments

• dhn
    dhn Posts: 33,382
     Superuser
    this is a user forum. You'll need to call support. You have been provided the number.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,814
    Hi ELCY

We have asked the customer service to get back to you and so they will contact you for further assistance.

Apologies for the delay...

Regards
    Vikram
  • ELCY
    ELCY Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi TomTom,
    I have not received resolution for the wrong product sent, Reference Number: 1710xx-xxxxxx.

Based on website description I purchased a Spark watch with music / HR monitor, but a basic Spark watch was sent, i.e. no music / HR monitor. Called hotline on 11 Oct and received mail stating that you will "ensure that website product description is clear and not confusing", the mis-represented website description was removed around 14 Oct but I am still left with a mis-represented product which does not fit my needs.

Please send the correct product, i.e. Spark with music and HR monitor, let me know how to return the basic Spark. Do you require me to raise it to the my local consumer authority or Netherlands Authority for Consumers and Markets, with screenshot of the original website, before action is taken?

I have been a frequent user of TomTom products, but this leaves a bad taste, as you attempt to waive off this product mis-representation. For ur benefit I have enclosed the email from you below.

06/11/2017 05.46 PM

Thank you for your patience.

Dear EDWARD, my name is Chetan and I will be assisting you to resolve your query.

This incident was escalated to me by the Forums Team.

I understand that you are not happy has the watch you've purchased does not have a built-in HRM.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Dear Edward, watch you've purchased is TomTom Spark Fit watch which does not come with Built-In HRM however, has ability to pair it with the external monitors.

We've already taken your feedback regarding the advertise and forwarded this to the concerned team to make sure that content mentioned is clear and not confusing.

We will be more than happy to assist you further if you need any help.

We thank you for your patience and cooperation all this while.

With Best Regards
    Supervisor-APAC Customer Support

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!