My watch button has reversed

Derms
Derms Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi team,

When I received my watch it was working fine I didn’t use it for about 2 months. After charging it and updating it I have now realised the button functions are reversed.
I need help ASAP this is too bloody frustrating.
Cheers

Comments

• EVA_27
    EVA_27 Registered Users Posts: 34
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    Sounds like you need help from TomTom. This is a forum, not a helpdesk. You can contact TomTom support via de "?" on the top right of your screen.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    Factory reset it. If that fails, call Customer Support. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

To get the number for Customer Support, go to http://tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Gazzagahan
    Gazzagahan Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    i had the same problem until I found this post on another thread:

timwamrow wrote:
    I found this post as I had what appeared to be the same issue - my new Spark 3 watch had reversed its joystick actions. In the end I discovered I was not using the buttons correctly - to activate the 'right' button I was trying to push the square 'joystick' to the right from the left hand side - and this was then pressing the left hand side edge of the button. So for anyone else confused - remember to press downwards on the side of the square you need to operate, rather than pressing the whole square in the direction you are interested in. Bottom line is that this is not a 'joystick', it's four press areas arranged in a square. Hope this helps!

fixed it!