Spark 3 New Update question--"Get Going"

so_slow
so_slow Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I just updated my Cardio Spark 3. Now when I click left instead of "steps" it reads "Get Going". I've noticed other people ask about this update. I'm all good with it EXCEPT it always says 0! Shouldn't something be happening here? My steps are still calculating as usual under the "today" section. Also the battery is dying extremely quickly now. It only made it through a half a day yesterday. Anyone have feedback on this new update? I'm not loving it so far.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,935
    Superuser
    Try a factory reset for the battery drain issue as that seems to fix it for most people. For the Get Going, that is looking at the fitness points and depending on what kind of sports activities you do that may not be accurate (you only get points for running and cycling). If you go to settings and go to Tracker>Goals>Steps and set your steps goal it will then make that the primary measure that you see when you click left (the update defaulted it to points).

To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the watch to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select Factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided, giving the watch the same name and using the same email address. When prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • so_slow
    so_slow Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you!! I'll give it a shot. And I wasn't able to use 'run' because my battery died. Hopefully this works for me.