Comparing runs on Sports Website — TomTom Community

Comparing runs on Sports Website

walsh_jwalsh_j Posts: 30 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi,

Having had TomTom Cardio Runner for just over 2 years now and seen both the app and web-platform develop, I'd be really keen to have the ability to compare at least 2 runs, i.e. for the same route/session, overlay heart-rate data to see how this might have changed in a 6-month period for example.
I can do this in Excel with the exported .CSV files, but it would be nice to do in simple 'click & select' fashion on the website.

Is this functionality being considered?

Thanks
John, UK.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,527
    Superusers
    Unfortunately, I don't think this is likely to happen for several reasons. First, there needs to be enough demand to justify the resources so there needs to be a large enough percentage of users that would use that feature to make it worth the investment of time for TT to program it. Second, this functionality is available in a multitude of other places and many users actually use another platform like Strava as their primary analysis tool which already does this, so it would be somewhat redundant. The final and most important factor is that TT has left the wearables industry and is no longer producing new devices, so I would not expect much beyond bug fixes go forward as they devices are now legacy products. They will likely support what they have but not add anything new. Essentially the devices are what they are at this point and we are going to have to live with them as the are.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.