edited January 2019 in Map purchasing
Hello,

In TomTom Home, after steps:
1. Click on "Purchase maps";
2. Click on "Buy Central and Eastern Europe";
3. Click on "Checkout";
4. Click on "I agree with TomTom's terms", and click on "Confirm order";
5. Fill all in "Billing Adress", and click on "Proceed to payment"

I get this error (in attachment). I have the same problem in past 36 hours.

Please help?!

Best regards.

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,906 Moderator
    Hi irfan991

Welcome to the community!!

Sorry to hear about the problem when placing an order using TomTom HOME.

Could you try the webshop to order the same map? The process stays the same, once your order is confirmed the map can be downloaded using TomTom HOME.

Webshop link: https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/maps-services/shop/travel-map/central-and-eastern-europe/

Regards
    Vikram
  • irfan991irfan991 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I tried this, but when I go to the link you sent me, It doesn't allow me to change the country, and I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina, so i can't enter correct data. This link is for United Kingdom, and tells me that I have to go back to the home page of tomtom.com and change the country in the footer. Because Bosnia and Herzegovina is not registered, I'm going to Croatia because it is closest to my country. After that, I click on the link "Drive with our latest maps-garanted", and get the message (in attachment).
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,906 Moderator
    Hi irfan991

Unfortunately, we don't have a webshop for Croatia and which is the reason you are getting that error.

I would suggest you try placing an order on the Ireland webshop, don't try to change the country when you fill in your address details.

Webshop: https://www.tomtom.com/en_ie/drive/maps-services/shop/travel-map/central-and-eastern-europe/

Regards
    Vikram