Fitness Age, Runner 2 watch — TomTom Community

Fitness Age, Runner 2 watch

DanceprincessDanceprincess Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi, can anyone tell my why in not getting any points or seeing anything to do with fitness age on my watch?? I have heart rate tracker on, ive updated ap ans connected watch, i use it to track steps everyday and track runs, its still npt giving me any points, after running. Faster than normal!

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,794 Superusers
    What version of the firmware are you on, it was only introduced in the latest version. Does your watch have a built-in HR or are you using a strap (it must be built-in). Are you using run or cycle mode (it will only give it to you using these modes). And to be honest, it is a bit of a joke anyway. I honestly don't feel you can make any judgments from what it is telling you in terms of fitness points or fitness age. It only uses runs or cycles to calculate points and while it does refine its readings over time but it seems to be a random, capricious measure that ties to very little. It is based on whatever algorithm TT came up with, which is different than what Garmin uses or Strava uses, or anyone else. Ultimately I don't expect a watch to be able to tell me how fit I am.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • DanceprincessDanceprincess Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks, yes i needed to update the actual watch on the computer and not just the phone app , it dosnt make that clear anywhere. Its saying fitness age of 20 and im 33 so il take that lol