No GPS signal on TomTom Carminat Live — TomTom Community

No GPS signal on TomTom Carminat Live

davykjdavykj Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 29 in Built in car navigation
Hi everyone . this is my first post so I hope im posting in the right place .
ive added a few inmages below that probably explain my problem easier . tried everything to put this right including formatting the mem card . purchased new map and updated the gps fix and software but my screen is still showing me out in the north sea !!!! when im miles away in Newcastle England . im thinking is the antenna not working but it shows I have a green connection on the screen .
I hope someone can help or have any other solution . thanks in advance .....David

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 14,975 Superusers
    Hi
    Resetting your navigation device... See Carminat 4/5/6th device on the list....
    https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6965/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDI2NjM0NDUyL3NpZC9EQTdTVHpobQ

ATB YFM
    Help others identify useful content...
    If someone posted something that was helpful?
    Click the 'Like' > 👍 Icon

If someone answered your question?
    Please answer 'Yes' to Did this answer the question? 'Yes' < >' No'
    hi YamFazMan thanks so much for your reply to my problem . ive tried that a million times and nothings worked . im a bit lost as to what to do . maybe the unit or antenna is broken , I don't know . it just keeps saying poor gps signal , are you in a building
  • peking97peking97 Posts: 33 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    @davykj Hi ! I know this is a longshot but did you ever resolve that issue? I've got the same now!