Storage low on Golfer — TomTom Community

Storage low on Golfer

Golfer001Golfer001 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Hi I keep getting a message on the Golf watch 'storage low'. The watch is sync'd and updated and fully charged and so what do I need to do?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,345
    Superusers
    There Is probably bad data on the device that is not being cleared off. Do a factory reset and this will clear the storage. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Golfer001Golfer001 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Excellent - thank you. It seems to have worked.
  • Bianca-NLBianca-NL Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    It works, however within one month the same problem occurs again. We've got 2 of the Golfer 1 watches and the problem is always on the same watch.

Anything that can be done?
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,599
    Community Manager
    Bianca-NL wrote:
    It works, however within one month the same problem occurs again. We've got 2 of the Golfer 1 watches and the problem is always on the same watch.

Anything that can be done?
    This is usually due to storage fragmentation. To fix this, connect the watch to TomTom Sports Connect, go to Settings by clicking the cog wheel and re-install all courses. Beware that this takes more than an hour.
  • Gav1927Gav1927 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]

Anything that can be done?This is usually due to storage fragmentation. To fix this, connect the watch to TomTom Sports Connect, go to Settings by clicking the cog wheel and re-install all courses. Beware that this takes more than an hour.

Tried this and it still don't work !? Any other ways or info ? Appreciate the help :smiley:
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,599
    Community Manager
    Gav1927 wrote:

Anything that can be done?This is usually due to storage fragmentation. To fix this, connect the watch to TomTom Sports Connect, go to Settings by clicking the cog wheel and re-install all courses. Beware that this takes more than an hour.

Tried this and it still don't work !? Any other ways or info ? Appreciate the help :smiley:
    I'm afraid in that case this is more something for our support team: 02079 490 134 (Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)