Can't fully Bluetooth pair with IOS — TomTom Community

Can't fully Bluetooth pair with IOS

iphone99_un17iphone99_un17 Posts: 13 [Legendary Explorer]
Since the SW update I can't fully pair with IOS, only ever get calls only and no data.

But BT pairing has been flaky previous SW versions and since I bought my Go 520, constantly having to re-pair to get data services back (around once a week). Constantly loosing MyDrive login details both in the app and the unit. I don't think I've had a one month stretch where I don't need to re-pair or re-enter stuff. Surely this must come up in testing????

You need to review your entire pairing process and review/test it carefully, i follow the instructions to the letter (step-by-step as you write them) and most of the time it doesn't work, sometimes it does.....and when it does it doesn't last. Truly annoying! And since the latest update I cant get it to fully pair at all, been at it for an hour and still will only pair for calls, data attempts about once second but says "unable to connect".

If you have detailed step-by-step instructions somewhere that provides more detail than the app instructions, please provide a link.

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,311
    Superusers
    Have you let support know of your issues? This is a user forum:

Australia
    1300 135 604
    Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST