Spark strap is broken and battery backup has reduced

mithilesh
mithilesh Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Dear friends and respected Tomtom support team,

I have posted this multiple times on this forum that it was my biggest mistakes of life of choosing Tomtom over Garmin just to save few penny.

Here is an interesting story. I and my friend bought watches for running, I got Tomtom while my friend got Garmin. She is using her Garmin flawlessly. While I regret buying it in every other race.

Earlier the battery backup used to support me for 2 hours of running. Now it's stopping withing 2 hours. Even to make it work that long, I have to switched off HRM. What's the point of getting a watch when you have to switched off HRM.

Guys, If you have Spark Music with HRM, please share your woes.

Thanks for condolences.
Mithilesh

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    While I feel your frustration, I am not sure what the point of this post is. Since TT is already announced they are leaving the wearables market and not producing any more devices it is not going to serve as a warning for anyone else. I am not sure that a user forum designed to assist other users with technical issues is the right place for people to share their woes, which serves no purpose.
  • mithilesh
    mithilesh Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Traveler
    Yes, they have announced their departure. But they are still selling them on large scale. Can you help me get back to customer care who can help me with replacement if any.
  • HenrikAhlfors
    HenrikAhlfors Registered Users Posts: 29
    Outstanding Explorer
    @mithilesh Soon Black Friday. TomTom does not listen :( I am switching back to Garmin as soon as I can find a nice sale.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    Call them. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • srasse12
    srasse12 Registered Users Posts: 33
    Prominent Wayfarer
    Anything we can do to warn people not to purchase a faulty designed watch is worth it IMHO.